Skierka's offspring

Iwona

Re: Skierka's offspring

Post by Iwona »

previous info viewtopic.php?p=21898#p21898
--------------------------------------------------

youtube chat info:

6:20 PM Dariusz Anderwald
JOLA zrobiła wycieczkę 3,5 km na SE w kierunku stawów w Trzcielu ale zawróciła w kierunku gniazda i o 13ej była 1,2km więc powinna jeszcze się dziś pojawić 🙂

Jola made a trip 3.5km SE towards the ponds in Trzciel but then turned back towards the nest and was within 1.2km of the nest at 1pm, so she should show up today.

6:22 PM Dariusz Anderwald
STEFAN pod Drezdenkiem, przemieścił się 39 km na NE od Bledzewa, gdzie stacjonował do tej pory przez kilka dni.

Stefan is near Drezdenko, he flew 39 km NE of Bledzew, where he has spent the last few days.

6:23 PM Dariusz Anderwald
DAREK nie łączy się 😞

Darek's device doesn't connect😞
Iwona

Post by Iwona »

previous info: viewtopic.php?p=21898#p21898

29 Lipca / July 29

Dzień dobry Wszystkim / Hello everyone :-)

youtube chat info:

12:02 PM Dariusz Anderwald
​Dzień dobry, Grzegorz spał dziś na drzewach wokół gniazda, Jola 300m dalej, Stefan wrócił na stawy k/ Bledzewa, Darek - brak kontaktu. Skierka na stawach k Trzciela i już nie interesuje się gniazdem.

Good morning, GRZEGORZ slept on the trees around the nest today, JOLA 300m away, STEFAN returned to the ponds near Bledzew, DAREK - no contact. Skierka is on the ponds near Trzciel, no longer interested in the nest.

12:04 PM Dariusz Anderwald
​Jeśli dziś będzie słońce i trochę ciepła, to chyba nasze młode będą zmuszone podjąć wędrówkę, ponieważ ptaki dorosłe właściwie przestały karmić. Życzymy im pomyślnych lotów i dużo ryb po trasie 🙂

If it is sunny and warm today, I think our storklets will be forced to start their migration. Adult birds have actually stopped feeding. We wish the storklets successful flight and lots of fish on the migration route🙂
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

previous info viewtopic.php?p=22056#p22056

youtube chat info - 8:30 PM Dariusz Anderwald

​Dobry wieczór, GRZEGORZ wystartował dzisiaj o 7:24 z okolic gniazda na SW okrążył Świebodzin i zawrócił w kierunku NE. Śpi 55 km od gniazda w lesie ok 17km na SW od centrum Poznania. Razem zrobił145km
​W okolicach gniazda została jeszcze tylko JOLA. STEFAN nadal pod Bledzewem. DAREK - brak kontaktu. Czas odlotów ... Dobranoc!
​Hej marika. Grzegorz Wykorzystał ciepłe powietrze i poleciał 🙂

edit (+ translation on 30.07)
Good evening, GRZEGORZ took off today at 7:24 from near the nest to SW, circled Świebodzin and turned back towards to the NE. Stork sleeps 55 km from the nest in the forest, about 17 km SW from the center of Poznań. Altogether stork did 145 km.
Only JOLA is still left in the vicinity of the nest. STEFAN still near Bledzew. DAREK - no contact. Departure time ... Good night!
Hi marika. Grzegorz used the warm air and flew 🙂

Iwona, if you make a post, I'll delete that
Iwona

Post by Iwona »

marika.solo wrote: 29 Jul 2023, 20:59Iwona, if you make a post, I'll delete that
Marika, let's leave your post, thanks:-) It's important not to miss the information from Darek Anderwald, the chat posts disappear quickly.
Iwona

Post by Iwona »

previous info viewtopic.php?p=22118#p22118

30 Lipca / July 30
Dzień dobry Wszystkim / Hello everyone :-)

youtube chat info 11:36 AM bociany czarne

​Dzień dobry, trzeci bocian GRZEGORZ poleciał: https://www.facebook.com/BocianiMy ❤️❤️❤️
Good morning, the third stork Grzegorz flew away: https://www.facebook.com/BocianiMy

Z #AutostradąWolności A2 na WSCHÓD

Wczoraj Grzegorz, trzeci młody z Nadleśnictwa Bolewice, osiem dni po rodzeństwie, rozpoczął wędrówkę na E, dokładnie przeciwnie niż Darek i Stefan. Ostatni raz był karmiony 27.07 przes samca Królewicza, natomiast Skierka od 25-go już nie pojawiła się przy gnieździe. Grzegorz odwiedzał przed odlotem m.in. staw pod Trzcielem (7km), dokładnie ten sam, gdzie już od wielu dni przebywa i żeruje samica 🐟 Grzegorz jeszcze wieczorem 28-go był na gnieździe, ale nie doczekał się żadnego z rodziców. Nad ranem rozpoczął swoją wielką pierwszą podróż ✈️ w nieznane. Zrobił dużą pętle nad Świebodzinem i zakręcił na E. W sumie pierwszego dnia pokonał 145 km, na pierwszy nocleg zapadł na skraju lasu 55 km na E od gniazda i zaledwie 17 km od centrum Poznania! Co także ciekawe, duża część trasy jego przelotu przebiega równolegle do Autostrady Wolności A2. Czyżby bocian zmotoryzowany 🤣 Życzymy mu pomyślnych lotów! 😍

From FreedomHighway A2 to the EAST

Yestarday Grzegorz, the third juvenile from the Bolewice Forest District, eight days after his siblings, began his migration to the E, in the exact opposite direction of Darek and Stefan. He was fed for the last time by Królewicz on July 27, while Skierka hasn't appeared on the nest since the 25th. Before departing Grzegorz visited among others the pond near Trzciel (7km), exactly the same one where the female has been staying and feeding for many days 🐟 Grzegorz was still on the nest in the evening of the 28th, but didn't live to see either of the parents. In the morning he began his great first journey into the unknown ✈️ He made a big loop over Świebodzin and turned on the E. In total he flew 145 km the first day, for the first night fell on the edge of the forest 55 km to the E of the nest and only 17 km from the center of Poznan! Interestingly, much of its flight path runs parallel to the A2 Freedom Highway. Could Grzegorz be a motorized stork 🤣 We wish him successful flight!😍

GRZEGORZ
situation as of 29.07.2023

from
POLAND: Bolewice - a village in the administrative district Pełczyce, within Choszczno County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland.
to
POLAND: Poznań - a city (City county), within the Greater Poland Voivodeship, in west-central Poland
via Trzciel - a small town in the adminitrative district Trzciel, within Międzyrzecz County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland.

PHOTO:
Trzciel z lotu ptaka (click) https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... uptaka.jpg (source: Autorstwa xyz - Praca własna, Domena publiczna, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=10300407)
Trzciel nature - photos here viewtopic.php?p=21746#p21746

Grzegorz o 12:30 złapał komin (ca 900 m n.p.m - h bezwzględna), którym poleciał na E prosto pod Poznań 😉
Grzegorz at 12:30 caught the chimney/thermal (ca 900 m above sea level - absolute h), which he flew to E straight to Poznań

source: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=61 ... 8184042198

source: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=615 ... 8184042198

Iwona

Post by Iwona »

Grzegorz 16L8, 4 lipca 2023, Nadleśnictwo Bolewice zakładanie loggera
Grzegorz 16L8, July 4, 2023, Forest District Bolewice setting up the logger/transmitter

(source: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=615 ... 8184042198)

28 lipca 2023 - ostatni dzień w gnieździe, bez rodziców od kilku dni
July 28, 2023 - last day in the nest, without parents for several days

btw:
Grzegorz last seen on the nest on 28.07 at 19:47:10 (Grzegorz flew away from the favourite parent branch) viewtopic.php?p=22017#p22017

Królewicz - last two feeding:
27.07.2023 at 17.37 (Grzegorz on the nest) viewtopic.php?p=21907#p21907
25.07.2023 at 10.14 (Jola on the nest); at 14.58 male arrived again, but don't feed Jola (fishes still on the nest bottom) viewtopic.php?p=21665#p21665

Skierka last seen on the nest on 25.07 at 11.29.26 viewtopic.php?p=21661#p21661 (she feeds Jola)

Jola: we last saw the smallest storklet on the nest on 27.07 at 11.31.06 viewtopic.php?p=21904#p21904
Iwona

Post by Iwona »

previous info: viewtopic.php?p=22163#p22163

youtube chat info - 11:52 AM bociany czarne

JOLA krąży wokół gniazda ca kilkaset metrów, kolejny dzień. To niedobrze. Powinna dziś ruszyć bo dawno nic nie jadła 😞

Jola is still circling around the nest ca several hundred meters. This is not good. She should move on today because it's been a long time since she ate anything.😞
Iwona

Post by Iwona »

previous info: viewtopic.php?p=22169#p22169

youtube chat info - 2:02 PM bociany czarne

GRZEGORZ leci dalej na E, minął Poznań i jest pod Kostrzynem 🙂 STEFAN nadal pod Bledzewem. DAREK - brak info. JOLA nadal w rewirze lęgowym.

Grzegorz flies further to the E, passed Poznań and is near Kostrzyn 🙂 Stefan still near Bledzew. Darek - no info. Jola still in the nesting territory.
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

August 01
Hello everyone!

youtube chat info - 12:38 PM Dariusz Anderwald

bad news :(

​Niestety złe wieści. Szukaliśmy Joli od soboty, odnaleziona dziś martwa, Prawdopodobnie padła wieczorem 29.07 z głodu 300 m na NE od gniazda. Nie podjęła migracji. 27.07 poleciała 3,5 km ale wróciła.

Unfortunately, bad news. We've been looking for Jola since Saturday, she was found dead today. She probably died of starvation in the evening of July 29, 300 m NE from the nest. She did not migrate. On July 27, she flew 3.5 km but returned.

Szukaliśmy też Darka przy granicy polsko-niemieckiej. Nie ma śladu, ale prawdopodobnie zginął na linii energetycznej, bo tam kończy się ślad. To przykre, ale niestety wiele młodych ginie corocznie.

We were also looking for Darek near the Polish-German border. There's no trace, but he probably died on the power line, because that's where the trail ends. It's sad, but unfortunately many young birds die every year.

and good news :-)

STEFAN i GRZEGORZ OK, tankują, jeden pod Bledzewem drugi pod Kostrzynem

Stefan and Grzegorz OK, refueling, one near Bledzew the other near Kostrzyn.

discussion to this lost here viewtopic.php?p=22290#p22290
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

DAREK

most probably there our little storklet got electrocuted (last data)

the last mast

STREET VIEW https://goo.gl/maps/9P3PzFnh8hNEV7ga7 image capture Jun 2021

penultimate mast there https://goo.gl/maps/kbTqpUKDaTECssiJA

Return to “Poland”