Łódź (Florentino/Flo and Fermina/Fer)

documenting the life on streamed black stork nests
marika.solo
Site Admin

Re: Łódź (Florentino/Flo and Fermina/Fer)

Post by marika.solo »

if you are interested about Lodka - read pls here viewtopic.php?p=7483#p7483 and next
if you would like to know more (from flying out of the nest to when she was sending data/her transmitter), please write it here
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

prof. PZ has one of his tennis matches today evening

Zdzisław

Flo i Fer się bardzo dziwię, że chociaż trzy razy trafili na znikające pisklęta. Karmienia można jeszcze zobaczyć :10:00 -Fer; 14:27 -Flo; 19:51 -Flo; Ale nie warto bo nic nie widać.
O naszych pisklętach od kilku dni wiele nie da się napisać. Nie dało się tego oglądać. W którymś momencie frekwencja wynosiła 5 (pięć) osób. Ja byłem szósty.
Więcej właściwie nic nie mam do napisania. Bo gdybym miał być szczery, to krótko po tym sam musiał bym się zbanować. Czyli to by było na tyle ...

Flo and Fer are very surprised that they found disappearing chicks at least three times. The feedings can still be seen: 10:00 am -Fer; 14:27 -Flo; 19:51 -Flo; But it's not worth it because you can't see anything.

It has been impossible to write much about our chicks for several days. It was impossible to watch. At one point in time, the attendance was 5 (five) people. I was sixth.

I have nothing more to write about. Because if I were honest, shortly after that, I would have to ban myself. So that would be it ...

Marika: there are problems with streaming
Justyna

Post by Justyna »

#bocianyczarneonline 🎬 RING 2022

here: viewtopic.php?p=7694#p7694
Last edited by marika.solo on 04 Aug 2022, 09:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: post copied to the right thread
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

August 4

Piotr Zieliński

STORKLETs
- chicks fly, but still close to the nest; yesterday and today they did not fly beyond 300 m from the nest; they explore their surroundings, but very shyly
- today they were walking along the forest access road near the nest; there are no frogs on this road, let alone no fish; czyli wylot może im się przeciągnąć = that is, their departure may be delayed (?)
- besides, they realized that the food arrives on its own at the nest, under the nest, and there is nothing to eat next to the nest; you just need to wait patiently at the nest or next to it

Q
Ala Ja-ska: Not to miss the parent with the food😂
A
Piotr Zieliński: @Ala Ja-ska - exactly

FEEDINGs
- feeding x 4; Flo x 2, Fer x 2
- only frogs all day; the only difference is that Flo was bringing large frogs and Fer was bringing small ones

TRANSMITTERs
- this stork from Piotrków is still in Moldova - it must have a great buffet there
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

Dear Justyna,
please (always) read the previous post.
Since you did not write down this information last night or today morning, I have already done it. Thank you for your effort.
(That is the reason why I deleted your post.)
Justyna

Post by Justyna »

marika.solo wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 08:20
I only saw a small piece of your post from yesterday so I posted what I had
Justyna

Post by Justyna »

August 5

youtube chat info:

RDSF in Łódź (Alicja Sitek)
Information from Piotr
Bartek will not repair anything today, because nothing has broken down on our part. The power is on, the camera is on, the transmission is on.
And if we are to go only to look at the solar panels, then such a trip will not do anything. Reset is always risky that something will fail. And that would be a real drama.
Our broadcast was interrupted a few days before departure.
After the reset, we will definitely lose the date and time and then it is a longer game close to the socket (we have to be closer to the camera) with setting everything up again.
Now we have to wait until August 6 if the operator will change anything. If he doesn't change, Bartek will make another complaint
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

Justyna wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 11:28
Justyna, thx for info :-) it is really pity :(
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

Piotr Zieliński

FEEDINGs
- today is similar to yesterday:
- Feeding: 3, Flo x 2 + Fer x 1
- in the food only frogs

STORKLETs
- transmitters: Figo still flew close to the nest, although today it exceeded 400 m and Fago did not sent data (Marika: both storks are on the nest for night resting)

TRANSMITTERs
- the one from Piotrków still flies in N Moldova

-----
I still hope the operator will improve something. If not on Monday, Bartek will file another complaint
nothing has changed on our site, and I do not know what is on the operator's side. hope it gets better by Monday
In any case, we all have reduced viewing comfort
marika.solo
Site Admin

Post by marika.solo »

August 08

Hello everyone :-)
marika.solo wrote: 05 Aug 2022, 21:42Piotr Zieliński ... I still hope the operator will improve something. If not on Monday, Bartek will file another complaint nothing has changed on our site, and I do not know what is on the operator's side. hope it gets better by Monday. In any case, we all have reduced viewing comfort

youtube chat:
2:49 PM Piotr Zieliński: ​Post nubila Phoebus (idiomatic translation: Every cloud has a silver lining)

meaning: After darkness there is light. After the bad, or obscured there will be good, or clarity. P After the clouds, comes the sun. - Phoebus was one of the names for Apollo, god of the sun.

all are happy - the good streaming is back

frogs by Fermina (not much)

Return to “POLAND streamed nests”